The 50 States
The Book Include:
- A welcome box with a short introduction to the state
- Key facts, including the capital; state bird, flower, and tree; and statehood order
- State icons celebrate the state’s people, places.
In 51 charmingly illustrated infographic maps, explore every state of the USA from Alabama to Wyoming and the nation’s capital to discover more than 2,000 facts that celebrate the people, cities, nature, and events that have helped make America what it is today. You’ll also get an expansive guide to the state flags.
Each state’s map also contains information about which states it neighbors, its bodies of water and borders, as well as where it is situated in the country. Did you know that while Hawaii shares its border with no one, both Missouri and Tennessee border eight other states?
On each wonderful map, find:
- Six inspiring people who have a connection to the state
- Region spotlight bubbles to allow you to discover more about one particular place
- A moment to remember box with a list of significant dates and their event